Let's face it: sometimes, you just need to get rid of stuff and its just too big or hard to move or you need it done quickly. This is an ideal situation for an onsite auction.
- Eliminate costs and time in moving items.
- Your customers and contacts come to a familiar and usually closer location.
- Auction can be conducted in a much shorter time frame.
- Items can be handled and displayed more easily.
Own a business and looking to retire or just do something else? We can come to your business and setup the auction in as little as one day and run an auction without having to disrupt the day to day business leading up to the auction or afterwards.
Or maybe you have large items like cars and trucks, ATV and other recreational equipment, real estate, livestock, or other large items you just do not feel like moving. We can come out and conduct the sale onsite.
We also handle:
- Manufacturing facilities shut downs or liquidations
- Warehouse liquidations
- Farm and manufacturing equipment
- Construction equipment
Our auction services include:
- Professionally managed with over 50 years combined experience.
- Fully Staffed including security and personnel to help during every step of the process.
- Our own local and long distance and shipping company.
- Full transparency during and after the auction providing you with real time reports of your auction revenue.
The best part is that it's done